Information We Collect
When you use Tunnel Ghost, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Your email address and payment information (if applicable) when you sign up for our service.
- Your IP address, the type of device you're using, and the version of our app when you connect to our servers.
- The amount of data you transfer and the duration of your connection when you use our VPN service.
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our website and app are being used. Google Analytics may collect information about your device, browsing behavior, and demographic information. We use this information to improve our service and provide a better user experience. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Use of Facebook
We use Facebook to help us promote and advertise our service. When you interact with our Facebook page or advertisements, Facebook may collect information about your device, browsing behavior, and demographic information. We use this information to improve our marketing efforts and provide a better user experience. For more information about how Facebook collects and processes data, please visit https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to provide you with our VPN service and to improve it. We may also use your information to:
- Respond to your requests and questions.
- Communicate with you about our service and updates.
- Comply with legal requirements, such as responding to lawful requests and court orders.
How We Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties except in the following circumstances:
- If we are required by law to share your information.
- To our service providers, who help us operate and improve our service.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
You have the right to access and control your personal information. You can access and update your personal information through your Tunnel Ghost account. You can also request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. However, we may retain certain information for legal or business purposes.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no security measure is completely foolproof, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Changes to This Policy